星期一, 八月 04, 2008

.::. VA - Gentlemen 1 .::.


This time i bring a self-made new album called:"Gentlemen's Fantastic Music",and its publisher is me.I've collected 19 songs and put them into an whole album.I.All of the singles are very important for me,because when the first time i heard one of them and quickly took interest in it..Gradually,i find that gathering seems to be my biggest hobby..and i love doing this...You know at my leisure time designing is such an work which full of fun for the people who love creating sth by their hands!Im the one that falling love with collecting and designing....The cover, in color green is made by myself,is it nice or amazing?Let me see your comments!So,my favorite self-made album is going to fulfill my dream...."Gentlemen's Fantastic Music"includes many different languages and then they become 1.Hope u like it.

01. One Chance - U Can't (Remix)(Ft.Usher, Yung Joc,Lil' Wayne)
02. Overground - One For Da Money
03. Ola - S.O.S.
04. Reynard Silva - Wasting Your Time
05. Jay Sean - Maybe
06. EMD - Jennie Let Me Love You
07. Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls (Flashtune Remix)
08. Our Hearts Hero - Broken
09. Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
10. Jimi Blue - Before You Go
11. D-Side - Can We Dance
12. Before Four - Baby You're The One
13. Usher - His Mistakes
14. 杨培安 - Believe
15. Danny Fernandes - Never Again
16. Jesse McCartney - Bleeding Love
17. Jon Young & J. Cash - Listen To Your Heart
18. Lil Eddie - Postcard
19. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr.Laurence


.♥. Download .♥.

Gentlemen [2]

.♥. Download .♥.

(^_^*)
♥ Thanks for the comments ♥

3 条评论:

Wolf 说...

Hey,Me again,please check your "gentlemaen's fantastic music"donwload link.I just can't download it.

:: kc-jojo :: 说...

i haven't uploaded it by now...give me some moment!Thanks Wolf~

Wolf 说...

take your time