星期二, 八月 12, 2008

.::.Human Nature .::.


Human Nature is an Australian pop band. The group was originally formed as a doo-wop band in 1989 while the current members were at school together in Sydney. So far, the band has had 17 Top 40 hits and five Top 10 hits in Australia since 1996 when their first album"Telling Everybody" was released. Human Nature's 3 follow-up albums all went multi-platinum in Australia. The band has also enjoyed some chart success internationally.I've had this precious cd for a long time.I always regard it as "NSYNC"&"BSB"'Style...I love Pop and i also enjoy their same voices.Later I'll upload it for u...I've compressed it by using EAC,i believe that this time everybody will satisfy with its quality.
.♥. Download .♥.

Human Nature [Full]

.♥. Download .♥.

(^_^*)
♥ Thanks for the comments ♥

1 条评论:

MiCa 说...

特别欣赏你,真的。