星期五, 七月 18, 2008

.::. Jordan .::.


Disney star Jordan Pruitt will release her sophomore album (her debut is "No Ordinary Girl"), entitled "Permission To Fly", later this year. The first single has leaked, but it's a radio rip though. Still, the quality is good. "One Love" is a cool song.The other pop single from the new album called"in my shoes" ,we all like her sweet&energetic voice..Jordan will never let us down!If you're a big fan of Jordan, then I'm sure you'll like these tracks! Enjoy!


1. One Love
2. My Shoes
3. In Love For A Day
4. Boyfriend
5. Unconditional
6. I'm Gone
7. Simple Things
8. Permission To Fly
9. The Way You Do The Things You Do
10. Secrets
11. I Wanna Go Back
12. Always

.::. Download .::.

"Permission To Fly" [Full Album]"


.::. Download .::..

(^_^*)
** Thanks for the comments **
.

没有评论: